Now Hiring an Ecommerce Coordinator | This luxury fashion brand is on a rapid growth trajectory both locally and internationally. This position is a great opportunity for an extraordinary talent to gain experience in e-commerce in a growing environment. Based out of their headquarters in Alexandria, you will be mentored by some of the brightest names in luxury fashion.
READ MORE: Payday Loans No Credit Check Online offered by PaydayChampion: How to Get the Money You Need Quickly and Easily
When you’re in a bind and need cash quickly, a popular payday loans near me no credit check notes may be the best solution. You can get the money you need without having to worry about your credit score. And, best of all, you can usually get the money the same day you apply! So if you’re in a hurry and don’t have time to go through a long application process, payday loans no credit check online are definitely worth considering.
- Manage the e-commerce inbox according to luxury brand service standards, including managing customer feedback and proactively analyzing customer behavior through to management feedback.
- Coordinate the shipment of orders through our retail network and warehouse.
- Handle customer service requests from all phones and emails (and webchat in 2022)
- Monitor packaging supplies and report replenishments to management as required.
- Support the ecommerce manager in achieving weekly and monthly sales goals as well as any specific ecommerce project.
- Work with internal teams – especially with retail and marketing – and be able to both collaborate and work independently as needed.
- Manage sales in the point of sale (1-2 days a week)
- Welcome buyers and marketing / PR contacts in the showroom.
- Provide occasional assistance to management
Our dream candidate looks something like this:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and sales.
- Familiarity with ecommerce platforms – ideally Shopify.
- You are a clear communicator, both written and oral.
- Great attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and efficiency in juggling a number of tasks simultaneously
- A positive and energetic attitude combined with good listening skills
- Being able to think outside the box and go beyond what is sometimes required.
- Initiative and ability to solve problems and provide effective solutions to daily tasks.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and make it your own, but you also enjoy working collaboratively with others
In return, there is a tight-knit collaborative team who are very engaged and love what they do. This is a successful, dynamic and fast growing luxury brand – with a move to new pending offices and international growth – this is an exceptional opportunity to work with one of the brightest names. of the Australian luxury space.