Now Hiring an Ecommerce Coordinator | This luxury fashion brand is on a rapid growth trajectory both locally and internationally. This position is a great opportunity for an extraordinary talent to gain experience in e-commerce in a growing environment. Based out of their headquarters in Alexandria, you will be mentored by some of the brightest names in luxury fashion.
- Manage the e-commerce inbox according to luxury brand service standards, including managing customer feedback and proactively analyzing customer behavior through to management feedback.
- Coordinate the shipment of orders through our retail network and warehouse.
- Handle customer service requests from all phones and emails (and webchat in 2022)
- Monitor packaging supplies and report replenishments to management as required.
- Support the ecommerce manager in achieving weekly and monthly sales goals as well as any specific ecommerce project.
- Work with internal teams – especially with retail and marketing – and be able to both collaborate and work independently as needed.
- Manage sales in the point of sale (1-2 days a week)
- Welcome buyers and marketing / PR contacts in the showroom.
- Provide occasional assistance to management
Our dream candidate looks something like this:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and sales.
- Familiarity with ecommerce platforms – ideally Shopify.
- You are a clear communicator, both written and oral.
- Great attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and efficiency in juggling a number of tasks simultaneously
- A positive and energetic attitude combined with good listening skills
- Being able to think outside the box and go beyond what is sometimes required.
- Initiative and ability to solve problems and provide effective solutions to daily tasks.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and make it your own, but you also enjoy working collaboratively with others
In return, there is a tight-knit collaborative team who are very engaged and love what they do. This is a successful, dynamic and fast growing luxury brand – with a move to new pending offices and international growth – this is an exceptional opportunity to work with one of the brightest names. of the Australian luxury space.